Pages

Graffiti Warehouse

Wednesday, August 6, 2014


Romper - H&M
Docs - Urban Outfitters
Socks - American Apparel
Lace Shirt & Kimono - Thrifted

A couple days ago, a friend of mine, Eman, and I went to Baltimore so I could show her around! I go to school here so I've already seen a good amount, and I wanted to show her this graffiti alley, since she's a photographer, but I did not expect the warehouse to be open! I've been here several times but there were never other photographers there, and when we arrived, there were photoshoots going on everywhere, and one of the photographers greeted us instantly and started snapping pictures of me. Then he told us to go inside and all the rooms were sooo amazing and rustic and had huge windows with awesome furniture. It was just the perfect experience for Eman & I to serendipitously run into! 

Song of the Day:

Because this song, and the show Arthur = instant happiness. (:









Photography by : Eman Elsaied

1 comment:

  1. The graffiti place looks fantastic! And of course, the photographer had to snap a picture of you! I like everything about your outfit, from the Gwen-esque 90s hairstyle to your cool boots. And the pearl necklace is such a contrast to the grunge attire. So much style, amazing! :) xx

    missreverie | Fashionista NOW

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS