Pages

Drop Flames Like Mario Off the Flower

Monday, April 13, 2015



Hat - Cotton On
Tank - Thrifted
Necklace - Thrifted
Pants - H&M
Backpack - Dorothy Perkins

I finally modeled in front of this Buddha statue! This is actually on my campus and some sculpture student made it! It's so cool. I am absolutely in love with this look. It was finally warm enough outside to wear whatever the fuck I wanted to class so I chose these awesome casual cargo pants, a textured tank that looks like sweater material and heels. Also I am ecstatic because I finally found the PERFECT mini leather backpack (I've been searching for a whiiiile). It may be impractical but I love small things ok. I kind of wish all the accessories in this were red or white because I don't really think black goes too well with army green but I still like this outfit! Most of what I own is black so I can't help it haha.
Have a good day!

Get this look for $19+ on Lookastic: Black Wool Hat, Black Suede Sandals, and Black Leather Backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS