Pages

Highway to Hell and I'm Speeding

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Socks - Sammy Icon
Hat - Cotton On
Glasses - Eyebuydirect
Mesh long sleeve - DHgate
Striped top - Thrifted
Fishnets - Urban Outfitters


Hey Guys! A lot has happened since my last post and life has been crazy, but I finally got around to replacing a tripod that I think may have been stolen out of my car, so I'm finally able to take pictures again! No matter what season it is, I find myself wearing all black all the time. I just graduated college which is insane so I've just been on the prowl for a job. I'll keep you guys posted and will hopefully start up a habit of blogging again!
Have a good rest one guys!
Song of the Day:



Get this look for $41+ on Lookastic: Black Tunic, Black Mesh Long Sleeve T-shirt, Black Wool Hat, Black Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS